2013-02-21

Life in Eve: Jesus Wept

Tormentor, Inquisitor, Fed Navy Comet all in system. All in different complexes. All with the same ship name. Hmm.

Tormentor's complex is hell and gone away, so I warp over there, hit the gate, and engage. I figure I have time to respond if both his buddies come, and maybe just the inquisitor will come in and I can kill him quick. Or "maybe" he's a multiboxer and he'll mismanage his backup. Whatever. I just want a fight.

I land, close, lock, TD, warp scram, start shooting...

And he leaves. Nothing but warp stabilizers in his lows.



Because having remote rep support and additional DPS on hand wasn't enough of a security blanket against my big scary slasher -- let's make sure you can run as well.

The only thing that redeemed the roam for me was a punisher pilot who had the opportunity to run (55km away in open space), thought about it, and said "You know what? Fuck it, let's dance."

Good fight, you filthy slaver.

2 comments:

doycet said...

You wouldn't know it by the way I go through them, but man I love my slashers.

Divida said...

slashers are scary I'm scared of the one I fly lol